Thursday, December 08, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Christmas Cactus has come through yet again this season. This plant is precious to me as it was given to me by my mother who was given a start many years ago from my grandmother. I remember admiring my grandmother's huge plant on her sun patio, and those memories come alive as I see my plant thriving.
It's also beginning to smell a lot like Christmas with the oven in full operating mode these days. I took this plate to a "Wrapping party" which is a fun way to wrap gifts, and share holiday treats.
The sounds of Christmas are filling our home while I'm busy decorating the tree, and starting to work on the cards.
Thanks
to my awesome hubby, Kevin, and to ebay, I can put THIS under the tree for me. Now I will have visions of future sewing projects dancing in my head! Yippee!
Well, the sugar cookies are calling for icing - ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!

No comments: