Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday LINDA!


"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Linda, Happy Birthday to you! Kings and Queens and Princes too want to wish you all that's new, so WHICH DAY WHAT DAY WHAT DO YOU SAY? BIRTHDAY? Happy Birthday to YOU!"

That's right, its my dear sister's birthday so I have to make sure she knows how SPECIAL she is! From the minute she arrived:, all of those homemadechocolate birhday cake celebrations that started when she was ONE: , to her great smile: , she has always been the best sister a girl could ever ask for, leading the way, setting great examples:
So today, I want to wish her the best of birthdays, just wish I could be there to celebrate with lots of laughs. But I'm sure your family will oblige!
Love you Lindee!!

No comments: