Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sarah's Weekly Email

This letter finds me in my last week of training in St. Brieuc. I'm feeling a little nostalgic thinking that we will leave in less than one week. It seems like I just arrived yesterday! I had a good long weekend for the national holiday on the 14 (not sure if I translated that sentence correctly). On Friday we had a half day of school and after, I went to the store. I bought jeans and a hat. Saturday was a bit sad for me, my sisters left for their father's for 14 days and I will not see them before I leave. Saturday night, I helped with a light and sound show which was very interesting, with three other trainees. After the show, there were fireworks. Sunday, I stayed at home until the evening, then we went to my friend Marie Helene's house and after we went to see Yoann play in the Fest Nox, which is a festival in Breton. It was a lot of fun and we danced from 8 o'clock until 1 o'clock in the morning! On Monday, the weather was very nice and we went to the beach, and then we ate at the house of another friend of Marie Helene (the two friends also have trainees) and then we went to the official fireworks of St. Brieuc. I am anxious to see everybody, but at the same time, I wish the training period wasn't almost finished!

No comments: