Friday, June 13, 2014

Reflecting on Father's Day



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Kevin telling Sarah a story
Kevin and Eric enjoying a laugh
Annual first day of school send off

     From the moment my beloved laid eyes on his first child, I have witnessed his heart and soul going into his role as father and what a splendid job he has done and continues to do.  My children are blessed with a loving father who teaches by example - Love  of family, love of God, love of learning, love of hard work.  I see all of these things in both of my children, and again, I am humbled by the blessing he is to all of us.  So on this day, I wish a very special day to my children's father.  Thank you for all you do.  We love you dearly!

Kevin clearly learned by example himself, from his father, Chuck shown here with Eric and Kevin.

And here - three generations of Schiferls always laughing together!

This father loves to travel, and has always worked hard to give his children unique opportunities to see other cultures and varied life experiences; again, blessings beyond belief.










Here he is giving his children a first hand view of the lovely Victoria Island,









 the historic northern coast of France, and scenic Tuscany.


Congratulating Eric on his HS Football experience




The pride for his children and who they have become as young adults is anchored in his soul, and can be seen whenever he is with them.
Congratulating Sarah upon her Tuft's Graduation

My own wonderful father who has taught me so much!

No comments: