Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

"Found time" is a great thing - it motivates me to do a bit extra. So today, in honor of February 29th, I decided to pay attention to all the little things. It sure helps to appreciate life and all God's creations when He sends a 65 degree sunny February day our way.
The animals have sure been soaking up some rays, and rolling around in the mud! After all the regular chores, I spent some time in the yard cleaning up after the winter, and preparing for spring plantings. It's hard to believe it's only weeks away.
This evening marks the end of Purdue's season at Mackey. Looking forward to Senior Night with my hubby, and rooting the Boilers on in post season play. Now I'm off to meet my very first friend (circa 1965) for lunch. Just another extra on this Leap Day! Hope you have a great day!


No comments: