Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sarah's Weekly Email

Sarah is allowed one hour weekly (probably Sunday evening) for reading English correspondence. We write her in English, and she writes back in French. We then put it through http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
translator. It's not great english, but at least we get the context of what she is saying. So here goes....

Bonjour tout le monde!!!
I NEED EVERYONES ADDRESS!!!
Tout va bien en france! j aime beaucoup ma famille, ils sont très gentil. j aime aussi les profs et les autres stagaires a l école. Il faisait beau pour le plupart, mais il a pleut un peu toutes les jours. Je me manque de vous et je vous aime toujours! je nai pas beaucoup de temps. je pense bien à tout le monde!!!!

Translated:
Hello everyone!!! I NEED EVERYONES ADDRESS!!! All goes well to France! J loves much my family, they are very nice. J like also Profs and the others stagaires has L school. The weather was nice for the majority, but it has rains a little the every day. I miss myself you and I always love you! I nai not much of time. I think well of everyone!!!!

Let me know if you need her address or email. I tried emailing it out to most.

No comments: