Friday, October 20, 2006

Shopping.....shopping.....and more shopping

Recently it was brought to my attention that my 1980's clothes seemed to be bothering certain so called "friends" and family members. Is it really a problem that I like comfortable clothes, even if they have been around longer than my now teenage children? Here's the proof that I actually took hundreds of pounds of clothing to our local Goodwill drop off. Last week Kate tortured me at Stinemart, then this week Aunt Karen, in town from Ole Miss, spent countless hours trying to train me to shop in a more "fashion forward" manner. My eyes are still getting adjusted to some of the new styles out there, that's for sure! I feel like I've met my shopping requirement for this decade.....and yes, I did find several new items to fill the void in my closet.

No comments: